Definition of alliance:
– a union or association formed for mutual benefit
– a relationship based on an affinity in interests, nature, or qualities.
(synonyms: relationship, affinity, association, connection)
– a bond or connection between families, states, parties, or individuals
– a state of being joined or associated.
– an association to further the common interests of the members .
As an “artist” alliance, we strive to support each other, and promote the arts and all artists from beginners to advanced.
We promote art for all ages; through events, classes, or just gathering to do art.
We envision a future where artists, art organizations, and art education in our schools thrive in the valley.
If you want to become a member or learn more, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Crystal Austin
Vice President: Danita Breeze
Secretary/Treasurer: Linda McClellan